What are Oil Based Perfumes?
Oil based fragrances are usually an all-natural type of perfume extracted from raw fragrant materials. They’re usually alcohol-free and they contain an absolute minimum amount (sometimes none at all) of synthetic fragrances. Synthetic compounds are used for scents that are not easily extracted from natural source.
Oil based fragrances are currently gaining popularity because:
- They last longer because the elements and extracts in them are more concentrated making them to stick to the skin longer.
- They are suitable for most skin types as they nourish and moisturize the skin.
- They are less likely to cause allergic reactions due to the natural ingredients.
- They are affordable since they are packaged in different small quantities one desires.
- They are less overpowering since they don’t leave behind a trail scent. They stay close to the skin and radiate outwards.
- They give one an opportunity to make a unique fragrance by combining two or more fragrances.