- Display Bottles or Aluminium bottles.
- Refill empty bottles .
- Perfume: 13/= per ml minimum quantity of 50 mls.
- Display Bottle: 200/= per piece.
- Refill Bottles:
- 2 ml: 120/= per dozen,
- 3 ml: 120/= per dozen,
- 4 ml: 180/= per dozen,
- 6 ml: 200/= per dozen,
- 8 ml: 240/= per dozen,
- 10 ml: 240/= per dozen,
- 12 ml: 240/= per dozen,
- Spray Bottles: Price range 50-200/= per piece.
- Aluminium bottles: 80/= per piece. If one does not have a shop we recommend you take the Aluminium bottles instead of the Display Bottles.
HOW MUCH CAPITAL DOES ONE NEED?
The amount of capital needed to start the business will depend on how many fragrances one wants to start with. Starting with 10 or 20 different fragrances helps one have a wide variety.
However one can start with as low as 3,000/= (that’s a stock of three different fragrances of 50 mls each, 3 display bottles, 2 dozen of 3 ml & 1 dozen of 6 ml refill bottles).
The approximate budget for different number of fragrances including display bottles and a variety of roll on and spray refill bottles is as below:
- 10 Fragrances – Kshs. 10,000
- 15 Fragrances – Kshs. 14,000
- 20 Fragrances – Kshs. 19,000
WHAT ARE THE PROFITS MARGINS?
The current retail market price is between 33-50/= per ml. The price mainly depends on your location. So with the minimum of 33/= you have a gross profit margin of 33-13=20/= per ml.
We offer training on how to start the business and advise on the most popular fragrances as per the market trends.
We are located at: Maximum Business Centre on Tsavo Road (Opposite Ndungu House), 1st Floor Shop No. MM21.
You can reach us on: 0705 235 177.
MEKS Collection – Designer Refill Perfumes.